Zoo and Gardens Buyout
With certain parameters, companies can rent the entire
Zoo and White River Gardens for the evening. White
River Gardens can also be rented during public hours. Special animal demonstrations and rides as well as a
complimentary dolphin demonstration are available.
Expenditures at the
Indianapolis Zoo support our animal conservation mission.
Experience the Zoo all to yourselves! Your
guests will enjoy a memorable event that will make them feel
• Wristbands for Zoo admission.
• Exclusive use of our unique event spaces based on group size
and catering needs.
• Private Dolphin Show at 7pm. If a Dolphin Show is not
available a refund in the amount of $1,200 will be given.
• Animal shows and activities such as: JUMP! The Ultimate Dog
Show and seal and sea lion shows. All of these are available at
• Unlimited access until the end of the event to the Train
presented by Marathon, Carousel, and Kōmbo Family Coaster
presented by Outback Steakhouse.
• White River Gardens entry until its closing time.
• Indianapolis Zoo Gift Shop remains open until the end of the
event for private shopping.
• The Zoo remains open to the public during
regular operating hours, with exclusive access for your guests
• To access their special privileges, all buyout guests
are required to wear the provided wristbands.
• Parking is not included, but discounted parking is
• 4pm - 9pm from June - August
• 2pm - 8pm from April - May & September - October
• $13,500 for up to 1,000 guests on Saturday
($13.50/person for each additional guest)
• $11,000 for up to 1,000 guests Sunday-Friday ($11/person
for each additional guest)
• Catering minimum varies with venue. Please contact Centerplate
with any questions that you have regarding catering. They
can be reached at 317-488-5555 or
River Gardens Buyout
Offer up to 600 of your guests exclusive access to the beautiful
White River Gardens. You will delight in the ambiance of 3.3
acres of lush botanical gardens, thousands of the loveliest
flowers and plants available anywhere, and indoor space that
flows well for large groups. This striking downtown location is
perfect for corporate, formal and social occasions.
• Beautiful entry through the Schaefer Rotunda.
• Use of the Grand Hallway, which is ideal for networking
or indoor cocktail and hors d'oeuvre service.
• Elegant event space in the Hulman Riverhouse with
panoramic city views of the White River and downtown skyline.
• Fantastic glass-enclosed Hilbert Conservatory with a
• Private use of the DeHaan Tiergarten outdoor gardens
featuring whimsical works of art and nine different design
gardens that provide stunning outdoor cocktail and hors d'oeuvre
• 6:30pm - 12am from Memorial Day Weekend - Labor
• 5:30pm - 12am otherwise, excluding Nov. 27 - Dec. 30
• $3,600 for up to 600 people
• $3,500 catering minimum
Other Corporate and Social Events
Wedding Packages & Parties at White River Gardens
To schedule your event or speak with a Zoo representative,